If Scott is my best boy friend- then Melodie Toll is my best girl friend. Alot of our vacation and party pictures have her and her family in them, so she definately needs her own write up. She and I have been freinds for the past 8 years, at least that is what she says, I think maybe longer. We met at the McKay Dee Surgical Center where she is a nurse educator and I use to be a LPN/OR Tech. After discussing how we were each going on a weekend camping trip to the Uinta mountains with our families, we decide to go together and we have been best friends since then. Melodie is one of the smartest people I know. She is very organized, works great with people and gets things done. She will be the manager of some facet of Intermountain Health someday I am sure. She is always ready to lend a hand to others. We have been on many vacations with her and her family (Her husband Brandon, Paige-her daughter and Conner-her son) like Disneyland and the Oregon Coast.
Melodie also helped me with one of the biggest decision in my life and that was to get sealed in the LDS Ogden temple to Scott, Ellie and Ben last year (April 2007). Since none of my family are members, Melodie helped me get all my clothes and went with me as my helper (?- I'm not sure what the offical title is) when our family got sealed.
No comments:
Post a Comment