WOW! 2008 came and went... just some memories to share:
Highs
*Vacations- Disneyland/ Las Vegas/ Yellowstone
* Len finished school and passed the Registered Nurse Licensing Exam- 1st try!
* Soccer
* New Job in the Main OR- Len
* Joined Facebook and found many friends from the past!
* Mormon Pioneer Trek
* Len started the Putnam Family Blog- thanks Brett N!
Lows
* Granny Great- Scott's grandma past away
* Len's Dad started kidney dialysis
Funny
*Ben's school card fiasco- call-girl style cards and kindergartners
Wednesday, February 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hi Len!!! Jeff found your blog sort of accidentally. I'm glad to see another fellow blogger! Feel free to stop by mine. By the way, I think I'm your new Visiting Teacher. (With Leslie Graham) I guess we'll be calling!
Ashleigh- Hey thanks for the comment. I haven't been very faithful to our family blog- it's similar to our family scrapbook-aaah...what scrapbook? You are probably not my visiting teacher anymore:(
Post a Comment